April 15, 2011

I'm back...

Well it's been near a month and I made a few recent purchases (as in this week):

Spellbinders Embossing Pads
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Three
With Love CuttleBug Emobssing Folder
D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Zooballoo Cricut Cartridge

The last of which I received today at work - way to brighten my day :)

Anyways, Rob, my fiance, his grandparents have a special wedding anniversary this month, so here's a card I made for them with my spellbinders:

Outside

Inside


For this card I used:
Paper from Colorbok Love Amour
Gold cardstock
Black Cardstock
Ivory ribbon
Zots
And my computer for the font akaFrivolity (I believe that is what it is called)

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: